• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If...

If aliens are watching, they would quickly conclude humans are the cruellest monkey in the breed, killing, torturing and starving fellow monkeys on other islands whilst enslaving them.

All agree?

one day at a time

Dude, go easy on the spliff, man.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
      If aliens are watching, they would quickly conclude humans are the cruellest monkey in the breed, killing, torturing and starving fellow monkeys on other islands whilst enslaving them.

All agree?

Nope.

Firstly, we aren't monkeys, we are apes. The absence of a tail is the distinguishing factor.

Secondly, other monkeys, and apes, are brutal killers as well.

We just happen to be exceptionally creative and intelligent. It appears to be in the nature of creativity and intelligence that they are universally applicable, ergo we are as unusually creative and intelligent at slaughtering others as we are in any other sphere.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

We're not even apes (most of us anyway )

And what other species gives up food and resources for members of the species they never even met?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Given the huge energy required to traverse from the nearest star system (4+ light years away) or the advanced technology required to warp space to get here, I don't think the greys would want to come here with a large "Coooeee" banner, a fanfare and a group of dancing, scantily clad alien birds.

Hell, even I wish I had a cloaking device whenever I walk around the Peacocks Centre in Woking at lunchtime.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Firstly, we aren't monkeys, we are apes. The absence of a tail is the distinguishing factor.
            Splitting hairs again old chap.

one day at a time

Comment

All agree?

It depends what you mean by quickly
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Splitting hairs again old chap.

Not really. It's quite an important distinction.

I suspect they would also conclude that some cetaceans are fairly brutal as well. Dolphins form organised rape gangs for example.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What if they come to the conclusion that humans are not cruel enough ?

never judge an alien by your own standards. evah

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What if they came to earth and assumed that the water was where the main life forms are being as most of our planet is water? Then they looked for the biggest creatures and tried to speak to them but after various ships ignored their communication they went home shaking their numerous heads ....
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X