• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has had fun this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has had fun this weekend?

Enjoyed the dam and getting ready for the next weekend in France. Who else had a good one and plans to have another great weekend?

Life, every little help.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Enjoyed the dam and getting ready for the next weekend in France. Who else had a good one and plans to have another great weekend?

Life, every little help.
    I did enjoy the weekend , very much so , plenty of beer , went to the motor show on Saturday , was very good , with the exception of Porsche not attending, and did a trial lesson in a Cessna on Sunday, still, the missus and child return from Hols today, hence its time to hide the bank statements and all the crap I bought whilst she was away. MMM, should be interesting trying to hide the skis I bought.

Comment

Off to the coast on Friday (Belgian national holiday) to sunbathe with girly, then back for a two-day shag-fest.
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

working this weekend.

Life, who needs one ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
          working this weekend.

Life, who needs one ?

Milan.
          I do.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

part of the ease with which I can work weekends, especially when the family are away, is that being on Johnny Foreigner land feels like a perma-holiday anyway, life abroad has all the characteristics of a holiday...

. can't understand the local language

. can't read menu's in restaurants

. always getting to try new food and drinks

. not being familiar with the city / region

. always something new to do or try

. driving on the wrong side of the road

Admittedly, if I lived in the monotany and drudgery of the UK it would be harder to work like this.

Milan.

Comment

monotony
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Fleet,

you said you're off to the coast,

you going to Knocke to play with her Knocke'rs ?

Milan.

Comment

Which Country did you move to Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                    . can't understand the local language

Milan.
                    I assume you are not making any effort against that, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X