• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tall Ships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall Ships

I have been looking around for something exciting to do with the missus before our hols in September.
    I think I found it

Nip over to Poland for 3rd aug to see the Tall ships

should be able to drive there in a day, hotel for a few days, watch them jigging in the rigging
    then home.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have been looking around for something exciting to do with the missus before our hols in September.
    I think I found it

Nip over to Poland for 3rd aug to see the Tall ships

should be able to drive there in a day, hotel for a few days, watch them jigging in the rigging
    then home.

Looks good; Szczecin is a pretty good place, Riga (where they'll sail to) is even better but quite a long drive further up.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
    X