• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kula Shaker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kula Shaker

How I miss thee.

How well I remember in 2000 with thousands of others and the Great Hosannah.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Why not just buy another one on Amazon? - They must sell loads of kinds of kula shakers
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Karma is not available for purchase.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A Shaker is a Bury fan where I'm from and they are certainly not cool.

They play at Giggle Lane...

Comment

I played some Kula Shaker to my eldest the other day and she loved it.

I remember it fondly too...

Comment

Saw them at T In The Park 1997. Seemed to have it all in front of them, then dear Crispian went and ballsed it up.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              then dear Crispian went and ballsed it up.

qh

exactly how?

Comment

Kula Shaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Originally posted by What happened then
                  Crispian: (in reference to his vegetarian beliefs that killing animals is just as bad as killing humans) The principle is we've got a violent society, we always go on about the virtues of peace but we aren't living a peaceful lifestyle
                  New Musical Express: It's an obvious comparison, but Hitler was a vegetarian who had no qualms about murdering humans, babies included, by the thousands.
                  Crispian: Right, but Hitler knew a lot more than he made out. Hitler and his whole gang weren't just a bunch of f___ing psychos, they were also into magic and all that. I mean, talking about ruffling feathers with statements in magazines, I love the swastika. It's a brilliant image, it symbolises peace and the sun and illumination – it's everywhere in India. I'd love to have great big flaming swastikas onstage just for the f__k of it. It's like, that was Hitler, don't let him steal something like that from you. I mean the Nazis studied the Vedas, the Scriptures, the Holy Grail, but they were just using it as a power trip.
                  Originally posted by What would happen now
                  Crispian: (in reference to his vegetarian beliefs that killing animals is just as bad as killing humans) The principle is we've got a violent society, we always go on about the virtues of peace but we aren't living a peaceful lifestyle
                  New Musical Express: It's an obvious comparison, but Hitler was a vegetarian who had no qualms about murdering humans, babies included, by the thousands.
                  Crispian: Godwins Law!
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Terrible band I though, pretend hippy ideals and sounds to coincide with the second summer of love drivel that was around at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X