• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Andy Murray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Andy Murray

Good fightback.

I for one would like to see him win Wimbledon, and I think he has a good chance of doing so.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I don't care who wins as long as we get a final with two proper players i.e. Murray - Djokovic. Anything else isn't worth watching.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My nerves are shot after watching a match.

Fights all the way until the job is done.

That idiot at the interview though,
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Mr Brylcreem certainly gave him a massive fright, but in past years he would have bottled it, so fair play for coming back. He's getting better, but I'd still pick Novak ahead of him in the final, 3 sets to 2.

AM is better on the hard courts anyway.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Good fightback.

I for one would like to see him win Wimbledon,
          I would too. However, I've not seen a performance from him yet that would be good enough to beat Djokovic. It only takes one though.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            I would too. However, I've not seen a performance from him yet that would be good enough to beat Djokovic. It only takes one though.
            He's saving it until he needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              He's saving it until he needs it.
              Let's hope so. I think he will have to find his "A" game to beat Djokovic though, although they both have to actually get to the Final yet.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Much as I'd like Andy to win that Djorkovic chap seems to have his head sorted: he's playing with mucho serenity. Still as OS says, it only takes one brilliant performance and the boy has it in him.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X