• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've seen this bloke before somewhere...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen this bloke before somewhere...

Is old Baghdad Bob contracting in Egypt now?

I wonder what his rate is?

BBC News - Egyptian army suspends constitution
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is old Baghdad Bob contracting in Egypt now?

I wonder what his rate is?

BBC News - Egyptian army suspends constitution
    I was offered a seven weeker (daft period!) in Cairo not one month ago - $1300/day another narrow squeak after a £600/day Five year (three year + two one year exts) in Libya two weeks before it kicked off...

Not say anything at the moment but watch out Milton Keynes in three weeks time....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I was offered a seven weeker (daft period!) in Cairo not one month ago - $1300/day another narrow squeak after a £600/day Five year (three year + two one year exts) in Libya two weeks before it kicked off...

Not say anything at the moment but watch out Milton Keynes in three weeks time....
      You mean there's going to be a violent insurrection in Milton Keynes?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        You mean there's going to be a violent insurrection in Milton Keynes?
        I leave a big wake. Or the opposite to a wake, whatever that's called. I leave on of them. Or start one.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Yep, I had one for the Pakistani Airforce just on the border of Afghanistan just as it was kicking off so sat that one out. Did work in Cairo which was a pain as I had Israeli stamps in the passport so had to get a second one but had some great converstions over the phone with the blokes there especially about terminal emulation as they write backwards like the Israelis so just used the software that I had set-up for them and forget about some the of the Hebrew stuff I left in it
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X