• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan D

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan D

I am thinking of opening a recruitment agency and give some competition to the agents.
    How viable it is to open a website , set the trap and wait.
    Has anybody any experience with it.

Originally posted by andy
    I am thinking of opening a recruitment agency and give some competition to the agents.
    How viable it is to open a website , set the trap and wait.
    Has anybody any experience with it.
    It is a regulated industry and you will need to take some exams first.
    HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Really?

Are they complicated exams with hard sums and such?
      Yes and I hear Long Division sums are there too, that certainly stopped me in my tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Scarey...

Might one have to take one's shoes off to do the adding up?
        Does not the webbing make counting a tad more difficult for those inclined to take said exams?
        http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

I bet telling porkies will be a requirement. Some questions might be
          How to extract maximum leads by cold calling
          How to make up fictitious contracts
          How to gobble up 30-40% commision

Comment

Q1 - What do you know about the IT Industry.

A1 - Fack awll mate. I did 'ave an 'oliday job sellin' double glazin' last summer before I left school though.

PASS! You're qualified.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

"It is a regulated industry and you will need to take some exams first."

Like Estate Agents and double glazing salesmen you have to pass loads of very hard exams before you can even go to the interview!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                Yes and I hear Long Division sums are there too, that certainly stopped me in my tracks.
                Yeah ten for me one for you, ten for me, ten for me..........recursive
                whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Working...
                X