• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Egypt - the hidden story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egypt - the hidden story

I read through the beebs stuff on the web and it doesn't mention anywhere the starvation.

Food basics have been priced out of reach and due to oil prices affecting transport, even bread is too expensive.
    The Egyptian masses are starving - not quickly like in a famine-struck area with refugee camps
    but little by little
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Most 'news' on the BBC is pushing part of their agenda, it must be quandary for them though they hate democracy but love Islam so it's probably got their editors in a PC tailspin
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I read through the beebs stuff on the web and it doesn't mention anywhere the starvation.

Food basics have been priced out of reach and due to oil prices affecting transport, even bread is too expensive.
      The Egyptian masses are starving - not quickly like in a famine-struck area with refugee camps
      but little by little
      Interesting. Because I was only thinking last night as I watched the crowds in the square celebrating with fireworks how come they're all so ******* fat considering the country is skint. Go and watch the telly of the crowds or people they interview and report back.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Interesting. Because I was only thinking last night as I watched the crowds in the square celebrating with fireworks how come they're all so ******* fat considering the country is skint. Go and watch the telly of the crowds or people they interview and report back.
        try this
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X