• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan 9, from outer space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan 9, from outer space

I'm thinking of taking over the Earth. How viable is it? Will I run into any difficulties?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Not really, O alien. Humankind is a backward and silly species, still in thrall to weird illogical beliefs and practices. It would be relatively easy to take over.
    However, Earth is also quickly turning into a tuliphole.
    So, move on, there's nothing for you here.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
      I'm thinking of taking over the Earth. How viable is it? Will I run into any difficulties?
      Classic movie, Plan 9 , its sooooo bad its good

www.badmovies.org/movies/plannine

Comment

I recall that under Schedule E all Global Takeovers are subject to VAT and resultant profits are taxable at source, you should check the OutLand Revenue at the Ministry of Plenty for further details and the relevant tax forms.

Apart from that its a piece of cake.

But who wants the World ?

Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          you should check the OutLand Revenue at the Ministry of Plenty
          Or else they break your toes with a hummer...

Comment

I would suggest doing some land searches for Earth because there is a rumour it is in the path of a proposed galactic highway.
            HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

We conquered the Earth in the 22nd Century so have beaten you to it.

Comment

Not yet you haven't....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Not yet you haven't....
                  Time is relative. I'm visiting this forum from the Space Year 17,000 (just before those pesky war rockets from Hyperon turned up).

Comment

Working...
                  X