• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird for my car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird for my car

Well, if you have a birdcage...
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

If I had a car like that the last thing I would want in it is a bird of any type. Not the type that tulips on the paintwork, not the type that dings it while trying to park and not the type that wants to 'talk' while you're trying to get the right line through a hairpin bend.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Here you go:
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
      X