• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reader's Digest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reader's Digest

Reader's Digest want to publish a story that I entered for a competition. As part of my "bio" I need to answer the following question:

When you get your hands on the latest copy of Reader’s Digest what's the first feature you turn to?

I don't think I've ever read a Reader's Digest, so am clueless. Any hints?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Reader's Digest want to publish a story that I entered for a competition. As part of my "bio" I need to answer the following question:

When you get your hands on the latest copy of Reader’s Digest what's the first feature you turn to?

Page 3, the comics and then the Sport Section and read the thing backward from there
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The obituaries* to see who has died.

* I do not believe they actually print obituaries but as the only people who have read it are probably dead it probably doesn't matter.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

"Mom makes $3,600 per week working from home."
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Do they have a problem page?

Comment

Kids say the funniest things
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Life's Like That...

or

Laughter is the best medicine....

I remember that from the '70s....
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Kids say the funniest things
                Is that a real section? Sounds perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Life's Like That...

or

Laughter is the best medicine....

I remember that from the '70s....
                  Ooh, ta.

Comment

Do they have a problem page?
                    Pop in to the doctor's and have a quick look, there's always a few on the table. Otherwise, the jokes section should be a safe one.

Or, have a look here...

May be of some help.
                    Last edited by alluvial; 5 July 2013, 13:28.

Comment

Working...
                    X