• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bin Collections 'Operatives' taking the mick...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin Collections 'Operatives' taking the mick...

... these jokers should be fired in my opinion but do you think the council will do anything ?

BBC News - CCTV shows Cambridge refuse workers 'overloading bin'

ISTR one chap from Bolton protesting about the bin men not emptying his bin because it was 'too full' and might cause injury.

So he wheeled it something like 4 miles along the main to the Council Tip on Raikes Lanes in protest.

Can't remember what happened but my memory embellishment chip is telling me they fined him and he was actually registered handicapped too...

Gonna Google now!

Comment

Well if you dare complain this is what your friendly neighbourhood binman will probably end up doing!

BBC News - Ryall binman defecation resident gets compensation

Comment

that is quite funny - the cuncil in question seemed to be making out that the problem was a lack of toilets - if that was the case then surely if you simply had to go (and like what no pubs in those areas or what?) hen you would go behind a bush.

This is just some pikey taking a tulip on someones drive cos thats what pikey's do.

Comment

More importantly, the bureaucrats at urban dictionary accepted:

Urban Dictionary: bin day

But rejected 'Bin Eve': the day before Bin Day.

But they did accept:

Urban Dictionary: cuntractor

It's madness, I tell you.

Comment

Working...
          X