• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its fooking hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its fooking hot

Its not even 9am and I'm sweating as much as Old Greg following a Churchill post.

Damn it's hot already.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Its not even 9am and I'm sweating as much as Old Greg following a Churchill post.

Damn it's hot already.
    Hot here too, although by not being a fat coont, I am not sweating

HTH BIDI

Comment

Scorchio! Scorchio! Scorchio! Scorchio! Scorchio!

Better mow the lawns before it gets too hot.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Damn it's hot already.
        A surge in Churchy's posting activity is expected in the run up to the 75th Anniversary of Kristallnacht.

Comment

Back up the scaffold tower this morning to complete the DIY stuff...
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Got up early and opened the patio doors. Living room is nice and cool till the sun comes round. Need to motivate myself to get out and do some exercise - will be a tad warm I suspect.

Comment

bless 'em all's youngest is sat on the doorstep with his swimming trunks, bucket and spade at the ready.

We're off to the beach. Barry Island, if it's good enough for Gavin and Stacy it's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Back up the scaffold tower this morning to complete the DIY stuff...
                Is that the same as the Oxo tower but with someone over the age of 70???
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X