• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too early for champagne?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for champagne?

Or shall I have orange juice?

Flight running. Upgraded to business class as per usual.

Is it too early?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Or shall I have orange juice?

Flight running. Upgraded to business class as per usual.

Is it too early?
    Jeez, I look forward to these pretend long haul flights only for the 12 hours respite you give the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Jeez, I look forward to these pretend long haul flights only for the 12 hours respite you give the board.
      Just seen a hurried red faxed 50 year old fella, obvious Napoleon complex, barking orders at his flustered wife and two daughters as he rushes around the airport in a panic.

Do you want me to come over and say hello?

Comment

Just seen a hurried red faxed 50 year old fella, obvious Napoleon complex, barking orders at his flustered wife and two daughters as he rushes around the airport in a panic.

Do you want me to come over and say hello?
        Well, as I have 3 daughters, I am 6'1" and am not red 'faxed', I am sure you've got the wrong man. But carry on...

Quite amazed that you'd not managed to pack at 8am, but by 11am you've packed, got from deepest Wiltshire to Heathrow and managed to secure an upgrade to business class.

Amazing stuff
        Last edited by Old Hack; 7 July 2013, 10:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Quite amazed that you'd not managed to pack at 8am, but by 11am you've packed, got from deepest Wiltshire to Heathrow and managed to secure an upgrade to business class.
          You need to cut MF some slack - he has got so many sockies that sometimes he gets wrong login and legend...

Comment

Well it seemed we were early popping the Champagne corks yesterday when we thought you had gone down with the plane at San Francisco airport
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Well it seemed we were early popping the Champagne corks yesterday when we thought you had gone down with the plane at San Francisco airport
              Damn. Have to make the choice again!

Gone for a beer this time.

Comment

Can we assume that by now MF will be half way across the Atlantic, sprawled in the aisle, drunk as a skunk
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Beer is about right.
                  You've got nothing to celebrate being a wage-slave as you are, a minion at the beck and call of his masters.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Can we assume that by now MF will be half way across the Atlantic, sprawled in the aisle, drunk as a skunk
                    Assuming he's flying LHR to San Fran, feel free to use this handy MarillionFan Tracker

Comment

Working...
                    X