• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Threaded

I think he's here with Lizzie on the ferry traveling round the Western Isles.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    I think he's here with Lizzie on the ferry traveling round the Western Isles.
    Gosh! Do you suppose that Threaded could actually be prince Phil (the Hun)?

They have the same supercilious manner, I must say.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I heard he'd booked a camping holiday in the car park of Mad O' Rourke's Pie Factory in Tipton and is currently munching through his fifth Desperate Dan pie of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
        I heard he'd booked a camping holiday in the car park of Mad O' Rourke's Pie Factory in Tipton and is currently munching through his fifth Desperate Dan pie of the day.
        Ah yes, the sawdust floor and the pints of Old Wallop...

<sheds tear from eye...>
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Ah yes, the sawdust floor and the pints of Old Wallop...

<sheds tear from eye...>
          Lumphammer, old chap.

Old Wallop is what the Davey's wine bars sell (which is rebadged Directors).

Yes, I have similar fond memories of all the Little Pubs, sadly no more.

Comment

In all seriousness, I think you will find that he knee deep in the brown stuff after two killed in bouncy castle disaster

It seems that the roaps holding him down snapped.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Lumphammer, old chap.

Old Wallop is what the Davey's wine bars sell (which is rebadged Directors).

Yes, I have similar fond memories of all the Little Pubs, sadly no more.
              Yes, you're right LB...getting a touch Alzheimerish...obviously too much of the damn stuff in my youth...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Monster eater retires

Apparently he's in india

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5213238.stm

"On one famous occasion, the man who locally became known as Theeta (monster eater) took advantage of a local restaurant's "unlimited meals" coupon.

He reputedly scoffed three bucketfuls of rice, one bucket of fish curry and 10 kgs of cooked meat. "

Comment

No, no, I'd heard he's just attended the innaugural meeting of the Association of Independent Competitive Eaters
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                    That is just so fecking disgusting (and entirely Amerikan) on every level.

Perhaps they could introduce a handicap system by having one (or more) starving African children set out in front of them while they competatively gorge.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X