• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice

My mouse has just packed up. Right click no longer works.

How very annoying indeed. This must be how mac users feel all the time.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    My mouse has just packed up. Right click no longer works.

How very annoying indeed. This must be how mac users feel all the time.
    We've had right-click for years now!

Magic Mouse is a tremendous piece of rodental kit, but costs £59.95 - for a mouse!

Still, looks better than those tacky Logitech or Microsoft ones with a little dongle and blue leds everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Still, looks better than those tacky Logitech or Microsoft ones with a little dongle and blue leds everywhere...
      Yes I have a nice old MS one with a soothing red glow as a spare. Unfortunately it seems to have some sort of sticky residue on the wheel. No, not that sort of sticky residue. It's orange.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

And I can't even drive to PC world to get a new one.

Comment

Working...
        X