• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Franziskaner Weiss beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franziskaner Weiss beer

Half way through my first glass on my lunch break and already feeling a little fragile.

Nice.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

They sell it in my local Tesco. Which is nice.

If only they had Augustiner as well.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Half way through my first glass on my lunch break and already feeling a little fragile.

Nice.
      Lovely stuff; makes me want to goose-step afterwards.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Nice.
        Loneliness/Isolation can lead to alcoholism.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Only stumbled across this recently but WTF is the deal where by you mix fanta or coke with beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Only stumbled across this recently but WTF is the deal where by you mix fanta or coke with beer?
            Well mixing a beer with lemonade is a Radler but some places will use orangeade and occassionally coke and this is called diesel. There is a regional variation called a Krefelder which is actually Altbier and coke (also known as Dreckigewasser - dirty water) which I'll have now and then. Then you have the Bananaweissenbier which, as the name suggests, is banana juice with Weissenbier. Although it does sound disgusting, and believe me it is, they do actually kind of complement each other as, well to me anyway, weissenbier smells and tastes of bananas. Then there are the Berlinier biers, and so on...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              They do that in Hamburg, had a glass of 'Diesel' - nice and dark I thought, bit sweet I thought, feck me it's only half beer half coke.

Effing horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Well mixing a beer with lemonade is a Radler but some places will use orangeade and occassionally coke and this is called diesel. There is a regional variation called a Krefelder ..
                Redler is popular on the ski slopes I noticed, don't like it myself. Especially when you've only the dregs left and forget but still pour it down your throat, yuck, too sweet.

All this for only €19

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I suppose if you're going to serve beer with a slice of lemon in, why stop there...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Delicious. I think I'll have a Maredsous Blonde when I get beck to the priory.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X