• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RedRock Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RedRock Consulting

Just a heads up really about an agency called RedRock Consulting who are based in Bristol. I have 4 weeks timesheets that they have not paid and do not reply to emails. First time in 15 years contracting have had such problems with an agency but then again first time I have ever worked through this agency before.

If anybody else has had such issues with them please drop me a line.
    Last edited by cherhill; 11 July 2013, 21:27.

Have you actually picked up the phone and tried speaking to them? I called their number (0)117 970 7970 and someone answered the phone before it even rang at my end.

What is it with people thinking the best way to resolve a dispute is via email? Ridiculous. I would try a bit harder before slating companies on public forums.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Looking at this thread from 2007, communication has never been their strong point, it seems.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Looking at this thread from 2007, communication has never been their strong point, it seems.
        I dunno, looks pretty standard fare to me that.

Comment

Originally posted by cherhill View Post
          Just a heads up really about an agency called RedRock Consulting who are based in Bristol. I have 4 weeks timesheets that they have not paid and do not reply to emails so looking like I will be forced to take legal action against them. First time in 15 years contracting have had such problems with an agency but then again first time I have ever worked through this agency before.
          In the past couple of years I've had issues with 2 agents paying me late.

I telephoned them every time and the payment issues were sorted out immediately.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            In the past couple of years I've had issues with 2 agents paying me late.

I telephoned them every time and the payment issues were sorted out immediately.
            This!

Always worth calling, especially if money is involved...

Just for your reference the company you are referring to *appears* to be doing quite well. No CCJs (always a good sign) decent credit limit of £160K, Net worth is positive.

So don't panic just yet
            The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
              This!

Always worth calling, especially if money is involved...

Just for your reference the company you are referring to *appears* to be doing quite well. No CCJs (always a good sign) decent credit limit of £160K, Net worth is positive.

So don't panic just yet
              How much do you charge clients to advise them to phone the source of their problem? You could make a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                How much do you charge clients to advise them to phone the source of their problem? You could make a fortune.
                It's a freebie for all CUK'ers

In fairness to the OP, non-payment can be a bit panic inducing for those that have never faced the issue before.
                The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Have you actually picked up the phone and tried speaking to them? I called their number (0)117 970 7970 and someone answered the phone before it even rang at my end.

What is it with people thinking the best way to resolve a dispute is via email? Ridiculous. I would try a bit harder before slating companies on public forums.
                  The devil's wok is never done mi sonne ;-)
                  Last edited by Mister Murphy; 19 July 2013, 19:04.

Comment

Working...
                  X