• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tulip did anyone catch this in the Guardian?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tulip did anyone catch this in the Guardian?

Have fun when you are bored

http://tools.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 25 July 2006, 09:10.

Phew nothing about me, this was close one!

btw, did I not forget to tell you all yesterday how much I love the Supreme Leader Mr Blair?

Comment

Excellent. The sad thing was I believed it and I wasn’t surprised.
      HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

DP,

fair play that is excellent.

Milan.

Comment

brilliant and had loads of fun with that webby tooo

top post sir
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Hmmm ... well I was thinking of our caravan friends but that would be a bit too evil wouldnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
              Hmmm ... well I was thinking of our caravan friends but that would be a bit too evil wouldnt it?
              Caravans to be banned from the roads on Sundays. (Like the French ban lories on Sundays)
              HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Oh no ..Im going to hate myself for the rest of the week if anyone does.. how about MOT for caravans fees to be 100 pounds plus any repairs

Comment

http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
                    Oh no ..Im going to hate myself for the rest of the week if anyone does.. how about MOT for caravans fees to be 100 pounds plus any repairs
                    Hating yourself for a few days is a small price to pay for so much pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                    X