• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fitting tags is 'dead simple'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitting tags is 'dead simple'

The 'phantom' electronic tags that cost us millions: Firms charged taxpayers for criminals who were dead or in jail | Mail Online

charged for tags on dead people?

nice business if you can get it.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    As usual what the media spinning twunts are probably not telling us is that they beat the living crap out of the competing companies for a best price on a win some lose some financial model. It turns out that they lost more than they won so now they are whining like a bunch of poofs. What I find unacceptable is that I minister can mouth of like a buffoon and wipe 8% off the share price of a private company before there has even been a single example demonstrated of deliberate wrong doing. I am sure that what the government did yesterday is tantamount to stock market manipulation given the hammering that Serco's shares took in the afternoon...

Comment

Working...
    X