• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hiring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring

Got 3 open positions in the US and have been interviewing all week. So far nobody has got past my Claude Littner style interviewing.

Fooking useless.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Got 3 open positions in the US and have been interviewing all week. So far nobody has got past my Claude Littner style interviewing.

Fooking useless.
    Get someone competent to interview them then
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Get someone competent to interview them then
      Haven't you got a support call to answer or something? The adults are posting now.

Comment

Haven't you got a support call to answer or something? The adults are posting now.
        Nah, waiting for Permies like you who can't cut it to finish there work before I can start a deployment

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nah, waiting for Permies like you who can't cut it to finish there work before I can start a deployment
          Deployment?

You mean you have to wait for business sign off before rushing around like an idiot to get your stuff out and then Monday morning coming in to find that it doesn't work properly as you didn't understand what the business had asked for because you're a dull witted techie.

FTFY.

Comment

Deployment?

You mean you have to wait for business sign off before rushing around like an idiot to get your stuff out and then Monday morning coming in to find that it doesn't work properly as you didn't understand what the business had asked for because you're a dull witted techie.

FTFY.
            Nah, code monkeys still need to finish writing the application, I just push the button to release it

Comment

Nah, code monkeys still need to finish writing the application, I just push the button to release it
              Not a coder. My god you're even further down the IT evolutionary ladder than I first thought.

Anyone interesting come and sign in at your reception desk this morning?

Comment

Deployment on Friday afternoon?

Comment

To remove any misunderstanding its not me. I'm trying to get a different pile of tulip to work from a set of 3rd party permies.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Deployment on Friday afternoon?
                    only to a test instance and we don't like the testers.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X