• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling blue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling blue

Is it my imagination, or did we just get a makeover?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Is it my imagination, or did we just get a makeover?
    Have you clicked the "CUK Blue" button in the top right hand corner of the page?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ah, spotted it top right. Where's the pink colour scheme for the laydees?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Have you clicked the "CUK Blue" button in the top right hand corner of the page?
        Apparently I did. How long's that been there then?

Comment

Ah, spotted it top right. Where's the pink colour scheme for the laydees?
          Dare we give the ladies too much more choice or will it just cause more confusion for their tiny little minds?

Bravely said as I am about to meet the only female mod on the back of her banning me at the weekend

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Erm, forever?

Comment

Given that I too have clicked CUK blue by accident on occasion and found it rather lurid I don't think that CUK pink is a safe option for a crowded office.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Given that I too have clicked CUK blue by accident on occasion and found it rather lurid I don't think that CUK pink is a safe option for a crowded office.
                Unless you're MF, apparently
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Since Nick did the makeover a few years back.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Since Nick did the makeover a few years back.
                    Well I never.

I have consulted the 'wayback machine' and it seems you are all right.

I wonder what other features I haven't found yet. What's this rep thing of which people speak?

Comment

Working...
                    X