• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't answer your apple when it's charging.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't answer your apple when it's charging.

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Most oddly odd.

A fully charged Granny Smith is a dangerous thing....

Comment

..but from another article

It has been claimed that Miss Ma, who was due to get married next month, may have left the bath to answer the phone. Apple has launched an investigation and safety review into the iPhone 5 as a result of the death.

Which would explain a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        That explains why she was fried so effectively, it doesn't explain why she was fried to begin with.

There's supposed to be isolation between the mains supply and the device itself.
        My money is on a 3rd party charger, all the ones I have ever used have been crap
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X