• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trying to finish up a contract - requirements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to finish up a contract - requirements

Just trying to finish up the contract that won't die, so I can get on with my other contract.

Half-heartedly defining some requirements. How many requirement do I need to make it look like I've done a decent job. I'm thinking about 400.

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Just trying to finish up the contract that won't die, so I can get on with my other contract.

Half-heartedly defining some requirements. How many requirement do I need to make it look like I've done a decent job. I'm thinking about 400.
    wrong account Cojak
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      wrong account Cojak

It's not Cojak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

It's not Cojak.
        Of course it isn't. It's RH as he seems to have forgotten his credentials for his mod account.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          wrong account Cojak
          Cheeky! I'll try my hand at anything, and it turns out that I'm better at this computer thingy than the old man, and he's better at noshing tramps for a quid in the bus shelter, so we're doing a bit of a career swap.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Cheeky! I'll try my hand at anything, and it turns out that I'm better at this computer thingy than the old man, and he's better at noshing tramps for a quid in the bus shelter, so we're doing a bit of a career swap.
            I hear you have done a few swaps in the past
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I thought you used that pack of wet wipes to finish up your contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Of course it isn't. It's RH as he seems to have forgotten his credentials for his mod account.
                What, you mean she's not really your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  What, you mean she's not really your wife?
                  For £50 quid she will be any ones wife.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    For £50 quid she will be any ones wife.
                    How do you know that?

PS she usually charges less (at least that's what Mr Mac claims)
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X