• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Interview Hit Rate just improved

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Interview Hit Rate just improved

Shame it's been 5 weeks since I had the interview
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Shame it's been 5 weeks since I had the interview
    Coffee's for closers

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3731329_500.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I closed on 2 others in the same week that this potential client interviewed me

This was the Goldilocks of clients though
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I closed on 2 others in the same week that this potential client interviewed me

5 weeks to decide is not just right (or at least vaguely right). Are you happy to have been 2nd pick....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          5 weeks to decide is not just right (or at least vaguely right). Are you happy to have been 2nd pick....
          I think it's more of a least worst pick
          Client does not normally use contractors and seemed to want to interview the world and it's dog
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I think it's more of a least worst pick
            Client does not normally use contractors and seemed to want to interview the world and it's dog
            careful, sounds like they are going to consider you like a permie then...
            Join IPSE

Comment

They ate your porridge?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                They ate your porridge?
                no he tasted just right, wait till he gets comfortable then he will be woken by 3 angry bears.

lets hope they pay well, if they take that long it can mean its going to be a mess.

nice GGR quote!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  no he tasted just right, wait till he gets comfortable then he will be woken by 3 angry bears.

lets hope they pay well, if they take that long it can mean its going to be a mess.

nice GGR quote!
                  Not taking it, they're 4.5 weeks too late and I'm in a contract already

It does mean though that my last round of job hunting resulted in 2 interviews and 3 offers which is nice
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

It does mean though that my last round of job hunting resulted in 2 interviews and 3 offers which is nice
                    Definite win there

Comment

Working...
                    X