• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Jigsaw Puzzle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Jigsaw Puzzle

Hello.

My name is derek and aside from mathematics and sheds, I'm really interested in jigsaw puzzles.

I'm going on a special holiday arranged by a charity for those with Aspergers, and I'm wondering which jigsaw puzzle to take for those long days away from human contact.

Thinking a couple of these might do.

Worlds Largest Puzzle - THE WORLD'S LARGEST JIGSAW PUZZLE

Which jigsaw puzzles do you take on these excursions?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hello.

My name is derek and aside from mathematics and sheds, I'm really interested in jigsaw puzzles.

I'm going on a special holiday arranged by a charity for those with Aspergers, and I'm wondering which jigsaw puzzle to take for those long days away from human contact.

Thinking a couple of these might do.

Worlds Largest Puzzle - THE WORLD'S LARGEST JIGSAW PUZZLE

Which jigsaw puzzles do you take on these excursions?
    You would need a really big shed to do one of those in

Comment

Hi Derek,

I suggest you avoid jigsaw puzzles and try to learn how to talk to and understand women instead of staring at their arses. That way you may have a long term relationship rather than winking into your curtains twice a day.

HTH.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

From the Old Jokes' Home

I am feeling really pleased with myself, finished a jigsaw in 5 days and on the box it said 5-7 years .....
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
        X