• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday?

Are you lot really sure you're cut out to be contractors?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Are you lot really sure you're cut out to be contractors?
    +1 this year the family are going away without me. I get to continue earning money, they get to spend it without me going thats expensive can we do this instead and then being outvoted.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My family is more important that my contracting, due to finish here on the 9th, holiday a couple of weeks later
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        My family is more important that my contracting, due to finish here on the 9th, holiday a couple of weeks later
        I've already spent 3 solid months with them including 1 week in Turkey and 2 in Cornwall. Give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I've already spent 3 solid months with them including 1 week in Turkey and 2 in Cornwall. Give me a break
          You go on holiday with SimonMac's family?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            You go on holiday with SimonMac's family?
            my family not SimonMac's. Its hard enough putting up with him on a daily basis let alone his family as well.

Comment

Working...
            X