• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Washing Line

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Washing Line

The pepper plants have been a big success this year. I have hung a length of thread across the window, nicked the stems and there is a crop of peppers drying in the sun. you can see them behind the plants

they are hot, hot, hot

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Is that black mould in the corner of your double glazing? How do you get rid of that stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Is that black mould in the corner of your double glazing? How do you get rid of that stuff?
      i scrape it off with a rusty spoon and hide it in the marmite
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

I meant to put this one up for Zeity

Dark Side of The Moon at Jodrell bank by Ozzie Pink Flloyd

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          The pepper plants have been a big success this year. I have hung a length of thread across the window, nicked the stems and there is a crop of peppers drying in the sun. you can see them behind the plants

they are hot, hot, hot

Hows come all the other houses have open plan front gardens yet your house has a fence
          Are you fenced in or are they fenced out?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Hows come all the other houses have open plan front gardens yet your house has a fence
            Coz that's not the front garden?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              And that anemometer on a stick - it is hardly going to read the wind speed accurately with that fence there.

Comment

You look like you live in quite a nice area EO.
                With your avatar I had images of you living in a dump, like stig

Or in the back of an old banger or something

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  And that anemometer on a stick - it is hardly going to read the wind speed accurately with that fence there.
                  it measures the wind speed in the garden. It's a barbeque detection weather station
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    Needs sticking on the apex of the garage imho
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X