• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ill Health Part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill Health Part 2

So I spent 5 hours at the hospital today. I aborted my flight to Dortmund on Monday as I was taken ill before I reached security.

This morning I trecked into town to go for an interview. The walk from Farringdon to Holborn near killed me. Shaking, no energy, exhausted. When I got back to Luton I was absolutely filleted.

So when I got to hospital they were all concerned and stuff and I got whisked through to a side bed on A&E major side. Blood tests, pee in a cup, EKG, you name it.

All came back clear, although they pushed some fluids and electrolytes into me along with some Buscopan and paracetamol intravenously. I felt mildly better after some bed rest but travelling home knocked it out of me.

So they are now suspecting Ulcerative Colitis or some such, so it's camera up the bumhole time. Hopefully it will be thinner than the chubby handed doctor's index finger

Feel like crap, and being a medical mystery aint fun.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I am raffleing off the right to pull the plug on Suity's life support machine
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So is the previous infection cured?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Now your getting it™

Comment

Let us FTFY

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            So is the previous infection cured?
            Not a clue. Seen 2 GPs now that say the previous Dr was wrong to prescribe the previous antibiotics and refuse to believe there was an infection at all as the blood tests were clear.

I am passed from Doctor to Doctor like a finger puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Not a clue. Seen 2 GPs now that say the previous Dr was wrong to prescribe the previous antibiotics and refuse to believe there was an infection at all as the blood tests were clear.

I am passed from Doctor to Doctor like a finger puppet.
              It's beginning to sound like Aids Suity, and not the good kind.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Now your getting it™
                What ever you have I don't want it!!!!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  It's beginning to sound like Aids Suity, and not the good kind.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    The grin on my face when I saw the thread title is enough to make me root for him to live to ail another day.

Comment

Working...
                    X