• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect

Golf and cricket are sports played out over several hours in a day. to watch either one of them ball by ball or shot by shot can get tedious at times even if it is the Ashes and The open at the same time. A lot of criticism is being handed out about "demeaning" both sports by holding them at the same time. Not from me though. I can channel flick till my heart is content in the knowledge that something more interesting than any boring bits will be happening on another channel

Bring it on for the perfect sporting weekend

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

yep run it all in one week, I can go on holiday.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Are you a golfer DA?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
        Are you a gofer DA? Oi, gofer my coffee...
        FTFY.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          Are you a golfer DA?
          No.. margins are too small.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            No.. margins are too small.
            Of error that is

Comment

Golf and cricket are sports played out over several hours in a day. to watch either one of them ball by ball or shot by shot can get tedious at times even if it is the Ashes and The open at the same time. A lot of criticism is being handed out about "demeaning" both sports by holding them at the same time. Not from me though. I can channel flick till my heart is content in the knowledge that something more interesting than any boring bits will be happening on another channel

Bring it on for the perfect sporting weekend

I'm impressed you can concentrate on one thing at once.

Comment

I am surprised DA is not subcontracting out the watching of sport so he can earn more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I am surprised DA is not subcontracting out the watching of sport so he can earn more.
                  There are one or two things I have to do for myself

Comment

There are one or two things I have to do for myself

What happened to your mistress?

Comment

Working...
                    X