• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for our northern readers to laugh at

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for our northern readers to laugh at

Welcome to the wedge! 90in-wide house which expands to 22ft at the back is transformed into £800,000 luxury home | Mail Online

Tom and Sarah Tidbury decided to make the most of their space - and even have a garden as part of their home

Massive potential in gap sites.

Been looking out for possible sites for years.

Comment

Call me daft, but it looks small from the front, and the back, not sure where the 22ft wide comes from!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why would Northern people laugh at this? They could sell that house and buy a whole Northern village.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nicknamed 'the Wedge' as it starts off thin before growing wide at the rear
          They should have called it 'the wife' in the that case.
          Last edited by barrydidit; 18 July 2013, 11:41. Reason: quoting error.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Nicknamed 'the Wedge' as it starts off thin before growing wide at the rear

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Not quite. If it had a large unkept and untouched garden it would.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It was purchased for £430,000
                How much!!!

This is what you can get for (under) £400k oop north
                Property Full Details | Alan Kirkham

Has the added bonus of not being surrounded by c_nts and includes 2 Acres Of Garden And Woodland Areas
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  How much!!!

Has the added bonus of not being surrounded by c_nts and includes 2 Acres Of Garden And Woodland Areas
                  So I wonder why there's such a disparity in prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    How much!!!

Wife watches that London ******* property programme - err I mean Escape to the Country. Not quite sure what that title is supposed to mean exactly BTW.

I faint at the prices of property..but then when I see it from a perspective of a Londoner where even a cardboard box goes for £100k, I can see that those places are "bargains".
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X