• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working in online payment systems then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's working in online payment systems then?

BBC News - PayPal 'credits' US man $92 quadrillion in error

Whoops.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Be extra vigilant when interviewing. One of candidates could be this guy newly benched. I suggest a series of mindless, overly vague java based questions to root out the imposter.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Well I'm on SEPA, not really online as such but online-able as in DD's and CT's in and out and on us and non-on us and all that shiite..

Knowing what I now know about payments systems, well, let's not got there.

Introduce off shore Bobs and well...

To balance it up a bit I'm working with three Indian lads on this and they are quality, not the typical Bobs.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Be extra vigilant when interviewing. One of candidates could be this guy newly benched. I suggest a series of mindless, overly vague java based questions to root out the imposter.
        I'm guessing that if you found yourself trapped in a wet paper bag programming wouldn't be your preferred means of escape
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I'm guessing that if you found yourself trapped in a wet paper bag programming wouldn't be your preferred means of escape
          Did it get wet before or after he got trapped?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

It's never your fault is it love?

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
              It's never your fault is it love?
              What worries me is not, how incompetent Suity is, but, is that one day, he may manage other people!!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That is $25,269,512,430 per day interest at .01% per annum.

Now to retire.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Well I'm on SEPA, not really online as such but online-able as in DD's and CT's in and out and on us and non-on us and all that shiite..

Knowing what I now know about payments systems, well, let's not got there.

Introduce off shore Bobs and well...

To balance it up a bit I'm working with three Indian lads on this and they are quality, not the typical Bobs.
                  Couldn't agree more. Cue in a certain building society in Swindon...
                  I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Did it get wet before or after he got trapped?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mudskipper again.

Comment

Working...
                    X