• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meoww!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meoww!!!

OMG!!!

Woman who had sex with cat tried to stab neighbour, claiming he told everyone | The Sun |News

Zippy would you like to comment???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Only in America...

Now who'd be mad enough to work there..?

EDIT: Credit where credit is due, they do seem to be fixing their economy: http://www.freep.com/article/2013071...r-9-bankruptcy
    Last edited by nomadd; 18 July 2013, 21:20.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

I had this cat once, and it came on heat. After a couple of nights of the cat marching up and down me flat, calling, I was a sleep deprived wreck.

I remember wondering if 'sorting her out' would shut her up. And by this I was envisaging using one of those pencils, with the rubber ends (for the cats comfort).

Then I came to my senses, and decide it was the sleep deprivation talking.

True story.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I had this cat once, and it came on heat. After a couple of nights of the cat marching up and down me flat, calling, I was a sleep deprived wreck.

I remember wondering if 'sorting her out' would shut her up. And by this I was envisaging using one of those pencils, with the rubber ends (for the cats comfort).

True story.

memo to self - never borrow a pencil off of suity

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Cats freak me out, I was alone in my house bar the cats once and swore I could hear a child crying in the house

I would never have guessed it was the sound of two cats shagging, it's the most disturbing thing I've heard
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

True story.
            Are you trying to tell us how you ended up with cat AIDS, suity?

Comment

I'm not sure a woman could physically have sex with a cat, unless it was a lion or a tiger or something. Maybe it was just 2nd base and she was exaggerating.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brown, who lives with family and a number of cats and dogs, has been charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
                Why has she not been charged with having assaulted a cat?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Why has she not been charged with having assaulted a cat?
                  The cat consented?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X