• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Lets pretend that I care.

Working tomorrow and then off for two weeks with the family in kalkan

Comment

Trying to find somewhere to live, landlady is kicking me out as she is selling the place. I am technically homeless from midday on Sunday

Comment

I will just pretend to be very busy and post on CUk that I am having a huge BBQ party for 50 people.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          If you're interested, I have a number of cardboard boxes available at a very reasonable price.
          Careful, you might start a bidding war.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

If you're interested, I have a number of cardboard boxes available at a very reasonable price.
            I may give you a call sunday night

Comment

Landsailing b-series racing, wind is a bit tulip but should still be fun.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                I will just pretend to be very busy and post on CUk that I am having a huge BBQ party for 50 people.
                Are we all invited?

Comment

As little as possible.

Which probly means more fecking gardening, mowing of lawns & other tedium, interspersed with the tedium of my weekly wander around Swansea & Neath.

Sometimes I go as far as Machine Mart and Maplin on the enterprise zone just to make things even more exciting.
                  More than me then!

I'll be sleeping for at least 25% of the time I should be awake
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Nowt much, avoid the heat mostly.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X