• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for cashbook software?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for cashbook software?

Hi.

I want to replace my cash book software because it doesn't cater for the flat rate VAT scheme. Can anyone recommend something quite cheap that simply handles payments in, payments out, flat rate vat returns, and end of year reports? Also I would prefer it on a Mac (Mountain Lion OSX) but I also have a PC so I could live with a Windows (Vista) solution.

I was thinking of Do$h but they have withdrawn support for the Mac. Is it any good on a PC ?

Thanks

Use Wine/Crossfire and use Do$h on that?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I use

DIY Accounting Software, Small Business, Payslip Software, Tax Return, Limited Company UK

Which is essentially a collection of excel spreadsheets that handles everything for me
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ooooh, sorry, I thought this got transferred into General, not out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          I use excel...

FFS, we're meant to be mathematicians of note as computer scientists. A bit of double entry is a piece of piss.
          +1. Though I am sure sas will scoff at the maths ability of everyone here.

Comment

I've already got double entry software (Cashbook Complete). I just want something that reports the correct (flat rate) VAT figures without my intervention. Also, it won't be me using the software so it needs to be simple to use.

Comment

Working...
            X