• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do developrs work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do developrs work?

This article in the Guardian got me thinking How web developers work... and what they wish you knew | Guardian Masterclasses | guardian.co.uk

How do developers work? And what do you wish everyone knew about you?

How do developrs work?

Slowly?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I read that 3 times before I realised there was no content, and it was just someone trying to sell a course.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Shhh, it's supposed to be like the Magic Circle. We don't share our secrets with outsiders, that's why it seems like black magic to them.

They'll stop paying us when they figure out it's not that hard

Comment

How do developrs work?

By reducing the silver halides that have been exposed to light to elemental silver in the gelatine matrix.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

By overestimating work and spend the rest of the time posting on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
              By overestimating work and spend the rest of the time posting on CUK
              Sucks air through teeth......blue buttons on the form you say?.....you can't get that blue anymore..not since IE8 SP3 anyway..see what I can do might take some time though......

Comment

You pour coffee in the top and bugs come out.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X