• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

kids should stay at home with their mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kids should stay at home with their mothers

Nights away from mum 'leave babies less secure': New findings could affect custody rulings for young children | Mail Online

Babies who spend more than one night a week away from their mothers are more insecure, according to a study.

Infants have a biological need to be attached to carers, usually their parents.

US researchers set out to discover what happens when babies under 12 months old spend a night or more per week away from their mothers, as increasingly happens when separated parents share custody.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Didn't do the Spartans any harm
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Some folk on here should still be with their mothers, some probably still are.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Didn't do the Spartans any harm
        They were seven when separated.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

And define "didn't do any harm"...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            And define "didn't do any harm"...
            It didn't turn them into cold blooded killers with homo-sexual tendancies ... oh, wait a minute.

Comment

They should try giving the babies to the father. I bet its the same as giving to the mother.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                They should try giving the babies to the father. I bet its the same as giving to the mother.
                I'm not sure it is but take your point stability with whoever the 'parent' is is probably the key thing.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

sorry that was an intentional hand grenade

The Mail sexed it up, the original author carefully avoided specifying gender:

https://news.virginia.edu/content/ov...ts-study-shows
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I'm not sure Social Services should allow them to spend a night at the top of Big Ben in a Batman costume.

Comment

Working...
                    X