• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right that is it, the toys have left the pram..................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right that is it, the toys have left the pram..................

I can handle code monkeys producing crap code to be delpoyed, I can handle test monkeys breaking environments as its basically their job to break things, I can handle PM's not signing time sheets so my payments are late but when the coffee machine runs out of beans so I am left with the choice of decaff or tea, that is the limit of my patience!!!!!!

There's not even a Costa or a Starbucks I could make a trip too
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I can handle code monkeys producing crap code to be delpoyed, I can handle test monkeys breaking environments as its basically their job to break things, I can handle PM's not signing time sheets so my payments are late but when the coffee machine runs out of beans so I am left with the choice of decaff or tea, that is the limit of my patience!!!!!!

There's not even a Costa or a Starbucks I could make a trip too

Are you sure you're cut out for contracting?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Are you sure you're cut out for contracting?
      I have a good warchest, zero expenses, one of my highest rates to day and on 7 day payment terms so don't mind waiting an extra week for the cash to come through

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have a good warchest, zero expenses, one of my highest rates to day and on 7 day payment terms so don't mind waiting an extra week for the cash to come through
        Sounds idyllic. Are you sure about zero expenses? Sounds like you need a decent accountant.

Oh and a lawyer for the pending IR35 investigation of course.

Comment

Wish I had £100 in the bank and a £7 an hour contract.

Suity.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds idyllic. Are you sure about zero expenses? Sounds like you need a decent accountant.

Oh and a lawyer for the pending IR35 investigation of course.
            I could cycle to work if I wanted to, but I don't want to!

80 miles a week in mileage is all I am claiming on this one, mush better than the 600+ miles I used to claim on my last contract, and no accommodation to pay either as i am at home

Comment

80 miles a week in mileage is all I am claiming on this one, mush better than the 600+ miles I used to claim on my last contract, and no accommodation to pay either as i am at home
              You charge YourCo rent, right?

Comment

You charge YourCo rent, right?
                I pay for office space elsewhere so MyCo and home are two separate entaties

Comment

Take a leaf out of the MPs cook book and designate your main home in Scotland
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

But no coffee.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X