• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What really happened to the "Twin Towers"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What really happened to the "Twin Towers"

Loose Change 2nd Edition

Click this link, then click the link, "Click here to watch Loose Change"

http://www.loosechange911.com

It 100% proves in my mind, that this was absolutely nothing to do with terrorists.

It is the most eye opening, Shocking video I have ever seen.

Please check it out, then pass it on to everyone you know.
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Bollux!
    Next ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wow....that's incredible.

I always suspected that Bin laden was still on the CIA payroll, however what I didn't realise that islamic fundamentalism was a movement driven jointly by Mossad and the CIA.
      Last edited by BlasterBates; 26 July 2006, 10:29.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I blame Zeitghost. It's all part of the giant alien lizard conspiracy.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

There is some wierdness about it. There was an incident about 2 hours before the towers got hit which has always intrigued me.

The company I was working for (undisclosed as I'll get in trouble) had offices there at which the staff were myseteriously told to leave the building and go home. At the time, they were contracted to provide infrastructure to the department of defence which is a little suspect if you ask me.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

The video link doesn't work for me.

Comment

Nope, got totally bored waiting for that to open - next

Comment

Also, rather interestingly, there was a plane that allegedly crashed into the pentagon. However, there is a distinct lack of imagery/video of the incident and all CCTV footage of that time was impounded by the aforementioned 'authorities'. The only pictures seem to be of a building with a hole in it and no damage to the grass immediately in front and no bits of plane scattered about the place as one would expect.

I love a good conspiracy theory, makes the morning go with a zing.

Comment

Nothing much new there, altough I guess those who have lapped up the offical Government conspiracy theory over 9 11 might be surprised.

DO not concern yourself as to who arranged 9 11, all that now matters is that we are victorious in our War with Eurasia, all other considerations are tantamount to ThoughtCrime.

Viva the Millitary Industrial Complex

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex.

The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist

US President Eisenhower
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 July 2006, 10:58.

Comment

That video is so full of holes you could drive a bomb laden truck through it without hitting the sides!

Its true though, the truely ignorant will believe anything

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X