• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What´s it called then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What´s it called then?

you know....

What about Spock!
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    you know....

What about Spock!
    MF calls his 'stumpy'.

Comment

Silver, (Longjohn);
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

When I had my youngest we nicknamed him Cookie and it stuck, maybe its gonna be called Baby Cambridge, naming your kids after a place is all the rage anyway
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          When I had my youngest we nicknamed him Cookie and it stuck, maybe its gonna be called Baby Cambridge, naming your kids after a place is all the rage anyway

Hey, Bastion. get your @rse over here and stop being so camp

that type of thing ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            you know....

What about Spock!
            I reckon they should go for Kong.......given that one day he will be King!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X