• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi MerillionFan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi MerillionFan

If you call me "lanky fat twat" you do not also need to call me "a twat" in the same insult, it is redundant.

For a more complete list of swear words and insults I would suggest looking here
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you call me "lanky fat twat" you do not also need to call me "a twat" in the same insult, it is redundant.

For a more complete list of swear words and insults I would suggest looking here
    Yes, I did think about the repetition at the end, but then thought, Hey! It's SimonMac the king of repetition I may as well just reuse it.

What I love about you and Eek is, is that you both started threads to whine about my reps to you.

Boo hoo, boo hoo hoo.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

How can you be lanky and fat?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Yes, I did think about the repetition at the end, but then thought, Hey! It's SimonMac the king of repetition I may as well just reuse it.

What I love about you and Eek is, is that you both started threads to whine about my reps to you.

Boo hoo, boo hoo hoo.
        Great minds think alike then!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          How can you be lanky and fat?
          lank·y
          /ˈlaNGkē/
          Adjective
          (of a person) Ungracefully thin and tall
          It seems not, but the again when has the truth ever got in the way for MF?

Comment

I'd like to continue with the banter but have received a note from one of the moderators requesting that I do not wind you and the boy wonder up as you cannae take it. I shall now gracefully withdraw from posting further on this matter to save your blushes.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd like to continue with the banter but have received a note from one of the moderators requesting that I do not wind you and the boy wonder up as you cannae take it. I shall now gracefully withdraw from posting further on this matter to save your blushes.

Comment

Funny you should say that, I am wearing Batman socks today, are you watching me?

Comment

I'd like to continue with the banter but have received a note from one of the moderators requesting that I do not wind you and the boy wonder up as you cannae take it. I shall now gracefully withdraw from posting further
                  So you are gracefully going on a holiday away from this site to avoid being permie banned from it.

Is it a permanent holiday?

We live in hope
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Perhaps underneath the, er, padding, there's a lanky person just waiting to emerge?

Comment

Working...
                    X