• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Burger Challenge/ Getting fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burger Challenge/ Getting fat

I am thinking of doing the burger challenge for 100 days. It seems like a good way to get fat quickly. Any of the fatness experts have any opinion on it? I used to run to be fat but not so good on the joints. Any other suggestions, would prefer something that can been done at home.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am thinking of doing the burger challenge for 100 days. It seems like a good way to get fat quickly. Any of the fatness experts have any opinion on it? I used to run to be fat but not so good on the joints. Any other suggestions, would prefer something that can been done at home.
    Paging MF, one for you!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Paging MF, one for you!
      And AtW could supply a hire purchase sofa from the DFS permanent sale.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Paging MF, one for you!
        You have to train for this, it's no walk in the park.

Firstly a transatlantic life style works best, early starts, long hours, staying at the hotel. Start with a hearty breakfast each day, so that by lunchtime you're craving that special with extra cheese, bacon & grease. Then ease in with lots of coffee during the day, an early evening of beers then follow up the double cheese, extra hot, chilli & jalapenos angus steak burger and you're well on your way to Kobe

Extra tips.

Avoid the salad, they're just wasted calories
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Being fat is an Olympic sport that takes much effort. I often take friends to bodeans in London where I like to order the Jacobs ladder. Finishing a rack of beef ribs is not something for the weak willed... It took several attempts before I got to grips with them but now I can manage a rack and extra burned ends and wings now.

Fat is a way of life

Comment

Get a job in MaccyD's - free food!

Comment

You also want to drink gallons of fizzy soft drinks every day preferably with a mars bar or 3

Coffee's for closers

Comment

And don't forget, proper support in any activity like this is essential

NSFW!
                New York Mayor's Soda Ban Sparks Debate on Fat and Freedom - SPIEGEL ONLINE
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  You also want to drink gallons of fizzy soft drinks every day preferably with a mars bar or 3

And remember to add ketchup and sugar to everything. Even the soft drinks.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    You're probably the one person here who can go on a burger challenge and not gain any weight...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X