• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gents, help needed; fit or fugly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gents, help needed; fit or fugly?

Yes folks it's time to play 'Casual Sexism' again!!!

Last night I watched Luther on BBC for the first time, and was struck by the sight of the Alice Morgan character played by Ruth Wilson. Something funny about her upper lip and really she's a bit too thin for my taste, but something about her is really very sexy.

So what do we say? Fit or fugly? Would you? (I think I would)

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

No, she looks mental.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
      No, she looks mental.
      Hmmm, maybe she's a pervert too!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        (I think I would)
        What a suprise.....

Given a choice I would say no - but as I am desperate its a yes.

Comment

No, she looks mental.
          Well, she did murder both her parents, as well as several other people.

Comment

It's because she is mental, the nutty ones are always filthy

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Well, she did murder both her parents, as well as several other people.
              Bit of a rum sort then.

Comment

Bit of a rum sort then.
                She's very smart but also mad as a hatter. Think Luther reckoned she was a malignant narcissist or sociopath or something like that.

Comment

The French (who else) have a term "Belle Laide", meaning literally "beautiful ugly woman". We all know women who are attractive without ever having any clear idea why. If only we could work out what it was....
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

If she wasn't a serial killer, I probably would. But knowing that, I think I would be put off, cos she'd probably top you if you weren't intelligent enough.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X