• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C#/ASP.net

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C#/ASP.net

Anyone got any recent knowledge of what the permie job market in C#/ASP.net, MVC3,Rhino,WCF blah blah blah in and around the London area is like?

Why do you post such drivel is a serious forum?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Why such serious post in a drivel forum?

FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's very strong, at the moment. I get a few calls a day about permie roles. Some derisory salaries, but some are quite good.

Comment

Within the passed month or two I have had head hunters chasing me for jobs around the 85k - 90k mark.

Although I also have C++ which was a big part of the job along with experience of working in investment banks.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Within the passed month or two I have had head hunters chasing me for jobs around the 85k - 90k mark.

Although I also have C++ which was a big part of the job along with experience of working in investment banks.
            Imagine what they would pay if you could spell past correctly.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Imagine what they would pay if you could spell past correctly.
              Nah, I would rather work for Apple and sort out their sodding autocorrect 'feature'.

Comment

Nah, I would rather work for Apple and sort out their sodding autocorrect 'feature'.
                Did you update your signature on your iphone as well? Just a lame excuse for bad spelling!

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
                  Did you update your signature on your iphone as well? Just a lame excuse for bad spelling!
                  I am happy for you to think it was a human based spelling error if you think it is more likely. Unless you can think of a reason why it should matter to me?

Although, at the risk of derailing the topic, I am not sure what signature you are talking about? I have never intentionally set anything up to do with this forum on my phone, I just access it via the web page. Perhaps you are thinking about the TapTalk (or something like that) app?

Comment

Although, at the risk of derailing the topic, I am not sure what signature you are talking about?
                    The one which appears on every post you write, because it's in your profile:
                    "I got offered a job crushing soda cans but the pay was low and the condistions horrible. It was soda pressing."
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X