• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look what I just spent a few hours wages on, drool..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I just spent a few hours wages on, drool..

Can't wait to see the quality of the pics,

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

40 quid! Bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      40 quid! Bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
      Ssshhh!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

WAGES? -

Gerrout - we don't want your sort in here!

Comment

Correction, 'free money'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Can't wait to see the quality of the pics,

You won't be disappointed.

I have the X10 or 20 (I forget which one) but we bought it for a friend's wedding and some of my pictures came out better than the twat wandering round with a Hasselblad calling himself a photographer.

Comment

Dam this is a nice camera

only 24 hours, jaw dropping quality

Comment

I'm still using a Fuji S5 Pro, I just cant face buying another set of lenses to get an X series too in hock to F mount lenses
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  I'm still using a Fuji S5 Pro, I just cant face buying another set of lenses to get an X series too in hock to F mount lenses
                  I realised after owning a canon 350D for nearly 7 years, I changed the lens..... once! Hence why I went with a fixed lens option this time. 35mm, and fuji lens quality seems excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    only 24 hours, jaw dropping quality

Your focusing could do with some work
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X