• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking to work the other day.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking to work the other day.....

... and I found a 128Gb Sandisk SDXC card on the floor.

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Nice one I thought, so I stuck it into my laptop, no viruses, but there was a whole load of photos of the previous owner and a young lady in the bedroom!!!!

LOL, Bet they are dreading me posting them on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or similar.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Nice one I thought, so I stuck it into my laptop, no viruses, but there was a whole load of photos of the previous owner and a young lady in the bedroom!!!!

LOL, Bet they are dreading me posting them on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or similar.
    Give us a shout when you do
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

So the right thing would be to do a little poster and put your email address on it, putting it up near where you found it saying you have it and asking for said owner to contact you as opposed to sitting hunched over the laptop knocking one out.

Just saying loike.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Which thread is this a parody of?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Remember that posting links to them on here will get the ladies on here (which includes admin) getting very upset judging by the response I got last time.

Pleasae send me a link privately - then I will tell you if the lady is my mistress or not....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              ^ This ^
              Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I'm sure scrag is too gentlemanly to do such a thing.

Comment

Send them my way, I am not a gentleman so will happily stick them in OAD

I'll take the card of you too for a good price
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Which thread is this a parody of?
                    I'm assuming scooters new toy.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X