• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saudi Pledge $1.5 Billion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Pledge $1.5 Billion

It's all gonna kick off now;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5214354.stm

"Saudi Arabia warns everybody that if the peace option fails because of Israeli arrogance, there will be no other option but war,"

It gets worse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5217176.stm

The four unarmed UN observers from Austria, Canada, China and Finland, died after their UN post was hit by an Israeli air strike on Tuesday.

The UN report says each time the UN contacted Israeli forces, they were assured the firing would stop

Comment

We're doomed.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Interesting that Chico has been notably absent as we canter towards the Eve Of Destruction , I imagine he must be having some kind of Rapture prayer vigil.

Everybody wants to get to Heaven but nobody wants to die ...

And during this hour of darkness we could all take a note from a conversation heard in Hamilton pub years ago

If we get nuked I want to be standing right underneath it.

I do see his point in an odd sort of way ...
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 July 2006, 14:28.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Interesting that Chico has been notably absent as we canter towards the Eve Of Destruction , I imagine he must be having some kind of Rapture prayer vigil.

Everybody wants to get to Heaven but nobody wants to die ...
          He's probably off hunting desperately for the daggers of Meggido ...
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Interesting that Chico has been notably absent as we canter towards the Eve Of Destruction
            Where is Chico? I miss him

Comment

Interesting that Chico has been notably absent as we canter towards the Eve Of Destruction...
              Eve of destruction?

How so? Some arab countries have nukes?

Drama queen alert!

Mailman
              Last edited by Mailman; 26 July 2006, 15:02.

Comment

Some arab countries have nukes?

Mailman

Name one !

Comment

Thats what Im asking eho!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                    Thats what Im asking eho!

Mailman

Certainly Saudi Arabia, if you have the money you can buy anything you like in this world, Pakistan supplied nuclear technology to North Korea, dont you think they wouldnt have made sure their brothers in Saudi had the same capablity off the shelf ?

And Ukraine are missing a large number of nukes which Russia claims were sold to Iran a few years back, but Iran is not Arab so they dont count.

Just sometimes I wonder if Israel is being setup by the US Christian fundamentalists to realise their awful Rapture day Middle East apocalypse scenario.

Nah , they couldnt be so crazy !

Could they ?

Mind you even Condi is looking worried now ...

But what do I know ... Im just a lawnmower after all.
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 July 2006, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                    X