• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weather, oh dear!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather, oh dear!

Not too nice....

We've also had a severe weather warning for the weekend:

Today: 34
    Tomorrow: 37
    Sunday: 38

They've asked people to watch out when BBQ'ing and to leave emergency entrances free in case of fire...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

That second picture of 'Blueberry picker Eva Vavrova', the one where they got her to take her top off - seems to have been cropped in the editing suite to leave her face, and the subject of the story in view, but not her chest. Slacking mail standards.

I'm sure the caption should also have started 'Scrounging immigrant and benefits cheat Eva Vavrova' too.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      That second picture of 'Blueberry picker Eva Vavrova', the one where they got her to take her top off - seems to have been cropped in the editing suite to leave her face, and the subject of the story in view, but not her chest. Slacking mail standards.

I'm sure the caption should also have started 'Scrounging immigrant and benefits cheat Eva Vavrova' too.....
      Somehow I think the Wail are unlikely to complain about Eva's presence. Male chauvinist pigs.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Not too nice....

We've also had a severe weather warning for the weekend:

Today: 34
        Tomorrow: 37
        Sunday: 38

They've asked people to watch out when BBQ'ing and to leave emergency entrances free in case of fire...
        We had the hot weather already, bored of it now
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          We had the hot weather already, bored of it now
          So have we, just having even more and the long range forecast is...even more. I just want to have a good nights sleep Plus not get bitten, so far I can count 15 bites on one arm, 9 on the other and a few elsewhere Mind you, I'm browner than the people coming back from exotic holiday places
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I like the second comment: "My labrador will be pleased, he loves puddles"

making them or walking in them?

Comment

Watching the practice for the Hungarian GP, and they're saying Sunday's race might turn out to be the hottest ever. Previous record was 42 degrees in Bahrain.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
              X