• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here, kitty, nice kitty.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here, kitty, nice kitty.

Or not, as the case may be.

Tourists warned after French woman and her dog are attacked by gang of feral cats - Europe - World - The Independent

I seem to recall some years (decades?) ago, that an elderly lady was killed by cat that had taken a dislike to her.

Sounds like the little tulip that had me one night.
    Attacked our cat outside our bedroom and I went out all macho in my boxers to sort it out.
    Did you know that if you hold a cat upside down by its tail that it can still reach up and get you?
    Little bastard scratched and bit me to shreds, blood everywhere and none of it cat.

Comment

aye we had two siamese cats take over the garden when biscuit died (he was a big male)
      terrorised the life out of the three females. I trapped one in the kitchen and got the rolling pin out of the drawer
      Mrs EO comes in 'aw pussy pussy. kitty kitty. put that rolling pin down. NOW'

so she lets it out, follows it upstairs and tried to pick it up to give it a cuddle.
      Missus EO screams, then comes down the stairs, arms dripping blood. straight into the kitchen and hands me the rolling pin

we seen that cat in the street, but it wont come into the garden any more

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Death by pussy. A good way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Death by pussy. A good way to go.
          No, I'd much prefer the warm soggy kind.

Comment

Working...
          X