• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM for Northernladuk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM for Northernladuk

Dredd Sequel, go on sign the petition
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

I hated the Stallone Dredd even though it was a bit closer to the comic (except for having is freakin helmet off. Don't get me started on that!!!) I loved the Dredd movie. I would have liked to see more similarities to the comic, make more of the lawmaster etc but I really enjoyed the film. I believe they planned on 3 movies but canned the idea. It cost $50m to make and only took $35m at the movies worldwide so was a bit of a flop it seems.

Although a cult hero it seems his fans didn't want to put their hands in their pockets to see it. My other half just tuts at my Dredd stuff but she actually enjoyed the film.

I really do hope they make a few more and then spin off a series but I can't see it happening with those numbers
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They better make the decision quick as one of the suits is for sale on ebay currently going for £16k

Judge Dredd Complete Costume & Utility Belt (with Stunt Double components) - 001 | eBay

EDIT : Ooops it's an old auction from Feb sorry.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I hated the Stallone Dredd even though it was a bit closer to the comic (except for having is freakin helmet off. Don't get me started on that!!!) I loved the Dredd movie. I would have liked to see more similarities to the comic, make more of the lawmaster etc but I really enjoyed the film. I believe they planned on 3 movies but canned the idea. It cost $50m to make and only took $35m at the movies worldwide so was a bit of a flop it seems.

Although a cult hero it seems his fans didn't want to put their hands in their pockets to see it. My other half just tuts at my Dredd stuff but she actually enjoyed the film.

I really do hope they make a few more and then spin off a series but I can't see it happening with those numbers
        Have you seen the Indonesian movie called "The Raid:Redemption"? Same plot, better action.
        I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Working...
        X